Copper roofing is a afe relaible roofing solution for any home or business. It has been used for many yers by homes and businesses alike to provide a lightweight solution for roofs.
It is lighter than its lead roofing counterpart so it places less stress on roofs and is particularly suited for outbuildings and buildings that may not be as well built as a typical building.
Benefits of A Copper Roof
- Durability and Weather Resistant: copper is of course a metal and it is not unusual for a copper roof to last up to 50 years or more if well maintained.
- Lightweight: It is light and easy to move and install.
- Visually Appealing: Although more expensive the copper finish is very impressive and can finish off a build very well.
- Energy Efficient: Metal reflects light and can help you control heating costs.
- Non Toxic: Copper and the roof is made of natural material so does not harm the environment.